The Growth Vouchers programme launched in January 2014 to help small businesses find strategic advice from private sector suppliers who could help their business to grow. This joint research led programme between the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Behavioural Insights Team in Cabinet Office launched on 27 January 2014 and was available until 31st March 2015. Growth Vouchers offered up to £2,000 towards to cost of expert advice in areas such as:
- Raising finance and managing cash flow
- Recruiting and developing staff
- Improving leadership and management skills
- Attracting and keeping customers
- Making the most of digital technology
Winning Pitch were the North West and Yorkshire Delivery Partner for the Growth Vouchers Programme.