Winning Pitch has a procedure for dealing with complaints by clients. We have an obligation to our clients to handle complaints promptly, fairly and effectively. It is in our interests to resolve complaints ourselves where possible, without further action being taken.
A complaint is when a client tells us they are not happy about the service we provide/or a decision that has been made.
Our Commitment to Customers
We will ensure that:
- Should it be required, making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We take your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We will respond to your complaint positively and as quickly as possible
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
How to Make a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our CEO, Jim Keane, in any of the ways listed below.
By email at email@example.com
In writing to our CEO at: Winning Pitch, 2nd Floor, Lowry Mill, Lees Street, Swinton, M27 6DB.
By phone to our CEO on 0161 952 4350
In person at our above offices.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
To download Winning Pitch's full Complaints Procedure, please click here.