Who manages this website?
This website is controlled and operated by Winning Pitch Ltd. View our full contact details .
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Depending on which website facilities you use, we collect several different types of information:
Information that you provide to us
We collect and process information that you provide for specific purposes. This may include demographic information such as your name, email addresses, mailing address and telephone number. We use the information to provide you with the specific information, product or services that you request from us and to communicate with you. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You will be asked to provide information about yourself when you use certain site facilities, including the following:
- "Email this page" - the email address you type is not retained by us.
- "Feedback" - you are asked to give an email address only if you want a reply to your feedback. This address is forwarded to the relevant contact along with your feedback and is not retained on the website.
- "Information downloads, PDF, Blogs, Video stream" – we may keep a record of the type of information and publications you have download and may use this information to contact you offering similar support services.
- "Contact Winning Pitch" - you will be asked for contact information if you request a call from your Winning Pitch this information is passed to the chosen person within Winning Pitch.
- "Sign-up" - you will be asked to enter your contact details together with information that is known to both yourself and the specific forum in which you are enrolling. This information is passed onto that department.
- Your email address will be used to advise you of a successful enrolment.
- "Event Bookings" - we will record the details of your transaction to ensure the fulfillment of your order.
- "Registration" - to register with our site you will be asked to provide certain contact details. Your personal storage area is called "My information" which you create by providing a username, password and email address. You can change your stored information at any time by logging in. We may use the information you provide to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us improve our service to you. Where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, we may also use the information you provide to send you newsletters or information about new services on our website.