We always respond within 1 working day
High Growth Coaching
Winning Pitch plc has a particular passion for supporting entrepreneurs that have a growth wish. Its unfortunate to observe that many businesses fail to realise their full potential because of a lack of direction, poor visioning, ineffective leadership, paucity of sales and marketing skills. In our quest to support high growth businesses or Gazelles are they are also known – Winning Pitch has developed an internationally recognized coaching methodology that allows high growth businesses to release their potential.
Through proprietary methodologies that we have developed we can assist entrepreneurs and their teams to create solutions to some of the most common challenges that they face:
- Bringing clarity to vision and the strategy
- Drive the planning process
- Reinvention and reinvigoration
- Winning more business - more effective sales and marketing
- Innovation and product development
- Positioning and differentiation
- Raising the personal game and embracing the growth mindset
- Developing the team and enhancing management capability
- Leadership and management
- Motivating people and getting everyone pointed in the same direction
- Achieving scale
- Financial engineering - from cash flow to fund raising to shareholder structures
- Performance management - systems and processes
- Appointment of NED’s
Utilising our own staff and a network of over 150 accredited high growth coaches Winning Pitch is able to support entrepreneurs through the personal, emotional and commercial issues they face in aiming for growth. All coaches have either developed and grown their own business or been accountable for the P & L of a growing organisation. We passion is to make a difference and deliver interventions that drive top and bottom line performance. Our high growth coaching philosophy takes into account that strategy is an iterative and emerging process that means our coaching support to entrepreneurs is based on the rationale that success is down to 20% thinking and 80% doing!
Business Coaching for Growth Coaching Opportunities
We are currently not accepting any more applications for the North of England as we have sufficient coaching resources to meet our contractual requirement.
However, if you would like to submit your CV, please email to Sandra Wood the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org
All CV’s will be placed on a reserve list and as soon as we require further coaching resources for any project we will be in touch.
Please note that unfortunately we are not in a position to reply to all emails