We always respond within 1 working day
HiQ™ Index (High Growth Company Quotient) – A unique approach/tool for identifying Gazelles (High Growth Companies) in any given region.
The more Gazelles a region has the more likely it is to achieve economic growth. Winning Pitch’s Observatory Division has developed the HiQ™ Measurement Index.
In the same way the IQ (Intelligence Quotient) provides an indication as to an individuals relative intelligence, HiQ™ indicates the relative proportion of Gazelles in any given location. More than just a rating, full HiQ™ research will tell a region, Local Authority or Economic Development Agency:
- How many Gazelles on your Patch
- How this compares with other regions
- Who these businesses are, where they are and in which sectors
- Which companies have the potential to become a Gazelle
- What they require in terms of business support (We will ask them)
- Local impact analysis (employees, turnover and GVA) should they achieve Gazelle status
- Recommendations on next steps to enable these companies to galvanise your region
Research has shown that nearly a mere 4% of businesses (Gazelles) creates 70% of new jobs, these gazelles and potential Gazelles will help steer the economy back toward growth and prosperity.