Quality Policy in Winning Pitch
- The Board and Management Team of Winning Pitch are committed to the ongoing development of our Quality System so that our Quality Policy can be delivered to meet the needs of our clients, staff and associates. We believe that a quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 is an essential element in strengthening our market position and developing the business.
- Our business policy is to provide quality consultancy and training services to businesses and individuals in accordance with best practice in the relevant field, interpreted or tailored as necessary to meet the specific circumstances of the assignment.
- Winning Pitch has built up an enviable reputation for the quality of its people, work and services, as evidenced by the high proportion of repeat business, referrals and testimonials. The principles of Quality Management have been followed since the Company’s formation in 2005. Quality is built into all Winning Pitch assignments and continuously monitored through our documented procedures and specific job functions. All assignments are personally supervised by one of our directors or senior staff, and the Company’s reputation is founded on their commitment and dedication to quality and responding in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Under our established procedures, all of our clients have access to a dedicated project manager responsible for the quality of individual assignments. All products are subject to peer review by suitably experienced members of Winning Pitch staff and audited by a senior Company member to ensure that the advice we offer is relevant, consistent and reflects best practice.
- We are also committed to the continuous development of our people and associates and provide an excellent working environment, provide training, encouraging personal development and taking an interest in the welfare of our staff.
- We are very active and quick to respond to identified improvements to the way we operate and in implementing or improving our supporting procedures. Changes are continually analysed for effectiveness and measured against how they help meet our internal and external objectives.
- The Company Business Plan, this Quality Policy and our Objectives are reviewed annually by the Board and Management Team, and also monitored throughout the year from various sources of management, again seeking continual improvement.
- All of the above is communicated to all of our staff, associated consultants and partner companies by various means. We take extra care to ensure that it is understood, implemented and continually maintained at all levels. We undertake a serious continuous review of delivery and client satisfaction and also continuously identify improvements in the way we operate and the supporting procedures to enable this.