This permanent, full-time position is based in our Swinton Office in Manchester.
- Client project administration and management on a variety of projects
- Maintaining job files, paperwork, correspondence and office filing systems (both paper and electronic)
- Tracking client project documentation
- Administration support for event organisation and attendance
- Input and maintenance of project & company CRM databases
- Admin and monitoring support on a number of internal projects & management processes (including ISO 9001 & Commitment to Equality)
- Requirement for training to be undertaken to become an ISO 9001 Internal Auditing assistant
- Greeting & directing visitors and answering telephone calls
- Typing/processing of documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Arrange and prepare for company meetings, workshops and events both in and out of the office.
- Provide comprehensive administration and secretarial support and any other ad hoc admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the office admin function
The ideal candidate will have these key skill sets:
- A proven track record in administration
- Experience of using a CRM/Database would be advantageous although not essential, experience particularly using Evolutive and Saleforce would be extremely useful
- An ability to balance creative thinking with co-ordination and high quality administration skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including a well developed attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, along with an excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and good typing qualifications advantageous
- Excel skills to a good level are required ideally within an Apple Mac environment
- Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams to be able to balance workloads and priorities on both client & internal project requirements
- All training will be given internally – an ability to learn quickly and absorb multiple levels & requirements will be a great advantage
Experience & Qualifications:
The following experience and qualifications are essential:
- An ability to balance creative thinking with coordination and high quality administration skills
- Experience of working in a performance and results driven organisation
- Experience of working with field / non-office based staff within a strong compliance environment would be beneficial
The following experience and qualifications are desirable:
- Experience of liaising with field / non office based sales staff and third parties to complete tasks and provide information within a strong programme compliance environment but without direct authority to ensure that requests are complied with
- A full clean driving licence will be an advantage
- Experience of working with multi reporting line requirements and teams.
- Winning Pitch was recently voted the 7th fastest high growth entrepreneurial coaching businesses in the North of England. Based in Swinton, Greater Manchester, with branch offices in Cardiff & St. Asaph
- Winning Pitch strives to embed high performance personal and business growth solutions in organisations ranging from start ups through to FTSE100 companies
- Winning Pitch culture is driven by a passion to make a difference to entrepreneurs bringing fresh thinking to business growth, fun and instilling disruptive thinking in order to drive success and deliver results
- Winning Pitch works with public sector organisations that are tasked with supporting the high growth and entrepreneurial agenda
- Winning Pitch works with entrepreneurs who have a growth wish and a desire to realise their full potential
- Winning Pitch has developed a suite of high impact business growth tools that are proven to deliver breakthrough performance
To view or download the full job description please click here
To apply for this position you should submit a current CV together with cover letter (as one document) and completed monitoring form below.
Please click here to download the Winning Pitch monitoring form.
Please click here to download the Winning Pitch monitoring form in Welsh
Once you have opened the form, please download it and save to your computer. After completing the form, please upload the final version with your CV.
If you have any issues using the document upload below, please send your CV and completed monitoring form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to apply, enter your details below