Overall accountability and programme management of the finances, timings, quality and outcomes for AGP. This will involve effective liaison with other members of the extended team including the Relationship Manager delivery team, our Strategic Partners, Growth Coaches, Stakeholders, Administration Team, Welsh Government Project Team plus the participating businesses themselves. The National Programme Manager will take full responsibility to drive performance of the work, outcomes and budgets and report this progress to the Programme Management Board. Key tasks will include:
- Develop and programme the implementation of works identified in the Project Plan and associated documents and have responsibility for daily co-ordination of all aspects of the operational team.
- Lead, motivate, co-ordinate and manage the work of all team members and daily co-ordination of all aspects of the Programme Management Office plus the extended operational team.
- Manage the team of Relationship Managers in line with their budgets and performance targets (supported by the Programme Coordinator)
- Control and management of AGP budgets to ensure the programme delivers against its financial targets and future budget profile.
- Control and management of the delivery models to ensure the programme delivers against the output targets to quality and on time.
- Compiling documentation and reports required for monthly invoicing in line with budget/targets.
- Attend and report against Programme Key Performance Indicators and Progress Reports at weekly management meetings and monthly PMB meetings.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting at Programme Advisory Board.
- Management of standard forms and management / development of the IT / digital systems especially those relating to project management and CRM.
- Marketing and content plans for project promotion.
- Management of participating client recruitment and coach on-boarding processes.
- Quality assurance and continuous improvement of key programmes.
- Ensure the AGP is fully compliant with both Welsh Government and Welsh Economic Funding Organisation (WEFO) policy / standards.
- To have budget responsibility for up to £5.5 million per annum with shared or individual accountability for spending decisions.
- Being a key liaison point with Welsh Government officials in relation to strategic direction, service improvement and performance management.
- Being a key advocate for the service with external stakeholder groups across Wales to complement the work of EC Directors and Welsh Government officials
- Being a key liaison point with Growth Partnership Wales (GPW) to ensure a frictionless customer journey for entrepreneurs and SMEs within and across the different elements of Business Wales support.
- Keeping abreast of key policy and strategy developments that influence BW AGP delivery.
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the grading of this post as required.
To view or download the full job description please click here
To apply for this position you should submit a current CV together with cover letter (as one document) and completed monitoring form below.
Please click here to download the Winning Pitch monitoring form.
Please click here to download the Winning Pitch monitoring form in Welsh
Once you have opened the form, please download it and save to your computer. After completing the form, please upload the final version with your CV.
If you have any issues using the document upload below, please send your CV and completed monitoring form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to apply, enter your details below